Tangie Baxter joins the gang today as we discuss Art Journaling and Digital Art Journaling. What is it? How do you do it? What do you need to get started and why might you want to try it? You might be surprised to find out how many of us have done some art journaling!
You can download this episode by right clicking and saving this link.
[jwplayer config=”iskin Player” mediaid=”490″]
Joining the Discussion:
From the Show:
- Steph & Katie’s Lightroom Showdown
- Tangie’s Scrapbookgraphics Gallery
- Gravatar info at The Daily Digi and Peppermint’s site (at the bottom of the FAQ)
- Digital Works of Art post on The Daily Digi
- Visual Journaling for the Digital Scrapbooking Non-Artist post on The Daily Digi
- The Paperclipping Digi Show (Episode 51) featuring Tangie
- Explorations in Art Journaling (Free Zine) from Tangie
- Sandra (Chengie)’s Minimalist Art Journaling Gallery
Peppermint: The Belle Brigade
Katie: Mess: The Manual of Accidents and Mistakes by Keri Smith
Steph: The Digi Dares
Tangie: Mindy Lacefield of TimsSally
For the best deal in digital scrapbooking, become a member at TheDailyDigi.com.