Katie is away this week, so we didn’t record a new show yesterday We miss getting together to discuss all things digital scrapbooking, so we thought we would share some of our top episodes with you. If you missed these the first time around, now would be a great time to catch them (or even listen again )!
- Episode 5: Get a Prenup (a.k.a. The Lightroom Show) with Kayla Lamoreaux where we discussed organization systems and programs that have or have not worked for us. (I also share my experiene with organizing my previews in Lightroom in Episode 6at about 10 minutes in).
- Episode 22: A Well Designed Productwith Jessica Sprague where we discuss what makes good digital designs and how people can learn to design. We also talk about how easy or hard it is to make money as a designer.
- Episode 33: My Treat at The Endwith Ali Edwards joins us to discuss the process of creating a digital layout from beginning to end. We ended up covering a lot about journaling in this show.
- Episode 25: Photos That Capture Your Lifewe were joined by Christine Newman (a.k.a. Listgirl) to discuss getting great photos with point and shoot camera and phone cameras.
- Episode 26: The Big Storm, Becky Higgins joined us to discuss the digital version of Project Life, how we are using it (or aren’t), what people are doing with it, why Project Life went digital, and what’s next.
That list should keep you busy for a little while! Come join us on the site for comments on the shows. We love hearing from you!